ABOUT THE BOEING 737 - NG SIMULATOR
The Boeing 737 series is the mostly sold commercial jetliner in the world.
A 737 takes-off from or lands on a runway in every five seconds.
Having the same size and shape with a real Boeing 737 – 800 cockpit, AFSC (Antwerp Flight Simulation Center) simulator has the full capacity to execute flight scenarios such as taxi, take-off, cruise and landing depending on the experience content.
The simulator has the capacity to fly to thousands of airports in the world under different weather conditions such as rain, snow, wind, and fog; and during day-time dawn and night.
Finally, the simulator has the capability to create critical emergency situations such as fire in engine, engine failure, generator failure and more; which are all crisis situations in which the participants need to take action.
The simulator as a summary:
– Same as a real Boeing 737 – 800 cockpit
– Capacity to execute taxi, take-off, cruise and landing scenarios
– Same primary instruments, controls and indicators as on a Boeing 737-NG
– Thousands of available airports in the world
– Different weather conditions such as rain, snow, heavy wind and fog
– Flight scenarios during day-time, dawn and night
– Emergency scenarios such as engine fire, engine failure, generator failure and more